Surfy Browser has been updated for the Android and Windows Phone platforms. The third party web browser has added some new theme choices for Android users, such as a true black for tabs and the application bar, and a new darker red choice. In addition, there is a light theme that brings a lighter shade for the the status bar and tab background.
Surfy Browser now supports fingerprint scanners on Android. A passcode allows users to lock the browser and save browser sessions. Use the passcode or the fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone. On Android and Windows, the app can now be translated into English, Korean, Hindi, and Bengali.
The Android version of Surfy Browser includes:
- Private. Lock the browser with a passcode or fingerprint, or save a session to a lockable tile.
- Personal. Change colors or set your favorite photo as a background
- Listen to pages with text-to-speech
- Real swipeable tabs
- Mobile optimization, which can reduce data usage down to as little as 20%
- Private browsing at start-up
- Save session to a lockable tile
- Private browsing
- Themeable panoramic interface with a customizable background image
- Multiple search providers: Google Bing DuckDuckGo Yahoo! Baidu
- Searchable history
- Clear cookies and cache with history.
- Set desktop or reading mode for individual tabs
- Share pages via Email SMS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Night dimmer
- Customize tabs and application bar colors
- Pin pages to the Launch Pad
Download Surfy Broswer by clicking on the appropriate link (Android|Windows)
Surfy Browser for Android and Windows is updated